At  Sean Terry01:   They're both different POkemon from what I can tell.  The Ghoul thing is an undead type, while the Spiros is a ghost and shadow type.  I haven't seen the spiros evolution yet but the ghoul's evolution was kind of tanky when I tried to take out one boss's Golad or whatever it was called.

   t  Jayde:  It was probably buried int he posts but where did you get the DV info at?  I thought it was a range of 0 to 10, not -10 to 10.  Or are those values what modifies the end stat.  Meh, I can probably live with a weakened Strength stat for now, trains would probably make it barable since the lowered strength was actually noticeable in the beginning through the first two stadiums, but it seems that isn't much of an issue right now.  Especially since early on you get a great equip for melee grass users.  Though uh, I'm noting a huge problem with grass types at the moment since so far, the first instant KO move I've seen targets grass types and is fairly accurate.  I...really hope not too many Manamon know uproot.

At  Sokun Prom Vireak:  The Manamon he wants is back in the Mining tunnels.  It's the lion thing in there.  Just catch one, and level it up to lv 20 so it transforms to the thing he wants.  For my test run with Autosun before I traded him off, he was actually really good.  His ability triggered often enough to be useful...though uh, it seems paralyze rarely seems to stun people like in he Pokémon games which I find weird.  Though I do enjoy not being stuck doing nothing 3 times in a row, it also kind of blows that my opponent isn't stuck since I have a few things that can cause paralysis.

    Weirdly enough, I found a lightning element in the master Bathroom of the Crambel house, though it was invisible.  I'm just curious, is there an item one gets maybe at the end of the game that'll reveal all hidden items?  Before, I was treating this like Paladin of the Sky and coming around the edges for hidden items, but it seems they're more randomly placed at times...such as finding a full revive far from the edges at the second Stadium.   I've found some good things spamming enter such as some equipment, high gold piles, and level up herbs, bu now I'm curious where to go and check if I missed anything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Yado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector