Re: Rhythm Rage has been released! Yes indeed!

Hi,
well, there finally is a game with a real and fun challenge in it and people start to complain about it after just one day? Even sooner in fact judging by some of the first posts in this topic. I don't want to sound harsh here or anything, but why does every game have to be beatable in 5 minutes? I myself am currently at crazy beats in the game and it took me quite a while to get there. But I didn't complain, I took on the challenge and made it after some practice and getting used to the game. Why can't you just take your time and get into it before complaining that the game is too hard? Since there are just these 19 levels in the game right now, I honestly would have complained if the challenge wasn't there, just because I would already be through with it and that would have been really boring and disappointing. Like someone else already said, we already have too many easy games already, I do like this challenge rhythm has for a change.
But hones tly, I saw all these complaints coming after listening to the demos Oriol posted and it seems I was right. Well, I guess if it stays that way we are stuck with easy and sometimes boring games for ages because some people just can't take on a challenge and force developers to make their games easier. Thanks for that.
Ok, rant over.
I really like the game as it is right now and am really looking forward to packs which hopefully will be created by other players for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector