Which mountain? The volcano or the one later on?
Either way, they both have more than two floors, so the answer to your question is no.

Bombusect isn't going to utterly destroy anything that isn't super-weak to its moves, but it's tanky and it likes draining HP. I'm surprised it doesn't have a signature attack called, say, Fell Stinger or something. Undead and insect type, say 80 or 90 power, with a fairly high chance to raise attack. It is an undead freaking wasp after all; wasps are bad enough when they're alive. Haha.

From what I understand, your mons will keep learning stuff if they evolve, but more slowly. Because of the name of Geminite's evolution it sounds like it picks up a new type (steel?), but I could be wrong on that. Could always try and see.

Just cleared the third stadium and reached the arcade. My entire team is level 29-30. I am surprisingly meh about the fire starter. I mean, he has to sacrifice attack to get special attack, while Bulpine just got Sharpen which is all-around better considering his attacks run off a fairly good physical attack stat. I'll tough it out as long as I can, but I don't have high hopes. Maybe he becomes a beast when he evolves though...but Scourge Tail is the only shadow move he's got, and it runs off (you guessed it) lowest stat, physical attack.
Friggle is still a friggin' pain to level unless whatever he's fighting is weak to him. He'll probably own all over that first scaled fight almost on his own, but I tell ya, I don't look forward to the second one.

Also, I'm looking to maybe be spoiled here.

tiny spoilers after this point.

I'm quite sure Bergan evolves into Arctana, but does it also evolve into Deciced? And if so, how? An undead ice type sounds badass.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector