Re: RSGames for IOS

hi.
[[wow]], this is so amazing! This is something I've been wanting for a long time, and it's finally here! You guys have done an amazing job.
I just have 2 questions. I sent an email to rs games yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet so thought I'd post here as well.
First, I've noticed that sometimes while playing the games the voice will make these funny clicking sounds when it speeks. Is this something on my end or is it a problem with the ap?
Also, while playing monopoly, I noticed that there are no dice rolling sounds, as well as no winning sounds. Is this intentional or something on my end? I notice that every time I log into that game, it always says downloading sounds but then it says all sounds have been downloaded successfully right away, but it wants to do this every time I launch the game, which is why I'm wondering if it's a problem on my end.
Thanks once again for an amazing application. I look forward to future updates, and i'll certainly be buying these games when I get a little more money.