Re: RSGames for IOS

Hi.
I really like this, and having the games on my iphone will motivate me to play the RS games much more for sure.
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't like the way the app is made.
1: Please, make a standard app instead of making your own interface and gestures. The app does really mess things up in a lot of siturations. On the keyboard, Voiceover can get stuck so you can't type and can't read what you have written. If english is not the phones default language and you have switched the language using the rotor, Voiceover will sometimes switch the language, and because of the damn interface of the app, you can't use the rotor to change it back.
2: The self voice feature where you use Voiceover is broken. It's skipping the messages in the app and the games, and it seems like there isn't a way to get the messages repeated. The voices in the game do work great though, but it would be nice to be able to use VOiceover as well.
Don't make me wrong, I really, really like this, and I don't mind paying for the games I like to play, because I think both RS Games and Blindfold have deserved a lot of money for all this great work. It is amazing for sure all this you can do in the app. One thing I'm looking forward to though is to have all the games in the app instead of having them as seperet apps. I read somewhere that this will come in the future though.
I look damn much forward to play this some more on my iPhone. Keep up the great job.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector