Re: Buying Eloquence

I've purchased Eloquence directly from Code Factory. However, now I'm not sure if this was a good idea, due to the following facts.
1. As a Windows 10 insider on a fast ring, I'm upgrading very often. Unfortunately, upgrades usually change your computer ID, and activation depends on it. That means if your computer upgrades automatically, and you forgot to deactivate, you will lose one activation. That happened to me fiew times, and I got one reset though, but it happened again when computer upgraded automatically without my knowledge. Thus I had to change settings so I can manually approve the update, so I can deactivate before upgrading.
2. Code Factory didn't give you the option to check remaining activation count. Thus, I even don't know how many activations I have left, though I assume I have 2.
Computer ID based license is in fact a bad idea. I also have a legal copy of Vocalizer for NVDA, but there I can check my remaining activations and I'll not lose any of them after upgrading the os. So, my advice is, think twice before buying it.