Re: What was the first game you ever made?

hi all. Well. My first main game, that I really worked and working on it is lucky kop. A cide scroler and platformer game rightten by bgt
I even have a download link for it. It can be downloaded from:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/82qygkjlgj5vd … e.rar?dl=0
But, my first first first game I made Was something, that only playes walking sound. I did that for someone. That was myne.
Then, I learned to use int x; int y;, And I made something that allowes you to move in a map. Wall sound was only playing. Actually there was not any walls.
I tryed these kind of games a few times, Untill I pirfer's to make a real game And work on it untill it ends, And that's called lucky kop. I'm Working on it about a few months A go. I had some friends that they helped me in this game a lot.
That is my glory to having these friends, thank them all from here!
big_smile
Bye all