Re: Buying Eloquence

@Jack

OK, so Nuance wants some form of protection on Eloquence, but did they specify a continuous connection form of DRM or is that Code Factory's doing? Since the DLLs have creation dates in 2015 and Code Factory's copyright statements all over them, I suspect that Code Factory, not Nuance, is to blame for the unreasonable DRM.

@Exodus

It was never my intention to accuse you of stealing, if I did, my apologies.

All I was trying to do was to inform some people that contrary to their belief, software piracy is in fact stealing.

How long ago was Code Factory's Eloquence purchased? If it was within six months, and you paid with either a debit or credit card, you may still be able to get your money back by filing a complaint with the credit card company or your bank, declaring that Code Factory sold you a defective or non functional product.

If you paid with PayPal, I'd look into what they can do to help settle the dispute.

While complaining about them here might warn people away from them, it won't do anything to resolve your problem.