It is tricky, but it is possible to capture any manamon, mythical included, with a giganet. The gammanet ought to be used on Irroadium only because of the way the pre-fight stuff works. You'll know what I mean when you get there.

After the tower explodes, go back into Brightwater City. You should get a cutscene.
After that cutscene, go to the hotel and rest.
After that, flyl to Hazeldale, and you will notice a new sound while walking around. It should be a metallic clang!clang!clang! where there wasn't before. This is a sewer grate. Hit enter on it, and you're onto the next phase of your adventure.

Aaron, if you're still reading this, I have a silly question:
slight
spoilers
for
everyone
else
Okay. So the path between Amica and Orianda is apparently through huge fields, mostly. So 1. Why is there a wall blocking them, not a gate or something, and 2. why are there, uh, sewers through the fields? I have always t hought this was weird. Why not either make it one vast field you have to go through, or make the whole area a sewer? Maybe the path between Amica and Orianda was blocked by a rockslide or a massive sinkhole or something, and the underground route is the only way for now.
I dunno. But the current layout has always struck me as weird. It is also a bit confusing because when you first reach Amica, there is nothing at all to the south. I'd love to have visited the Orianda Fields earlier in the game, haha.

And on a different note, is it possible that from here on out, when you decide to make an update, you publish some sort of changelog so we know what has been fixed or tweaked? That is general practice for any professional product.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector