It is tricky, but it is possible to capture any manamon, mythical included, with a giganet. The gammanet ought to be used on Irroadium only because of the way the pre-fight stuff works. You'll know what I mean when you get there.

After the tower explodes, go back into Brightwater City. You should get a cutscene.
After that cutscene, go to the hotel and rest.
After that, fly to Hazeldale, and you will notice a new sound while walking around. It should be a metallic clang!clang!clang! where there wasn't before. This is a sewer grate. Hit enter on it, and you're onto the next phase of your adventure.

Aaron, if you're still reading this, I have a couple of silly questions:
slight
spoilers
for
everyone
else
Okay. So the path between Amica and Orianda is apparently through huge fields, mostly. So 1. Why is there a wall blocking them, not a gate or something, and 2. why are there, uh, sewers through the fields? I hav e always thought this was weird. Why not either make it one vast field you have to go through, or make the whole area a sewer? Maybe the path between Amica and Orianda was blocked by a rockslide or a massive sinkhole or something, and the underground route is the only way for now.
I dunno. But the current layout has always struck me as weird. It is also a bit confusing because when you first reach Amica, there is nothing at all to the south. I'd love to have visited the Orianda Fields earlier in the game, haha.
Also, at different points in the game, certain gates are blocked, but then become unblocked when it's convenient.
Example: there's volcanic activity on Mt. Cinder, but once you beat the second stadium leader the volcanic activity has stopped out of nowhere, and now it's safe? Pardon me, but this usually takes quite awhile to settle down, and there are tamers all over the route to reach the mountain. As a suggestion, maybe let that route itse lf be open but put a shadow warrior blocking Mt. Cinder itself.
And then you have Dimbranch Jungle. When you first arrive, you're told that access is forbidden because a Lonar ate an underlevelled tamer. This is sad and unfortunate...but what exactly about that Lonar and the dead tamer has changed when you get back from the arcade? Have they captured and/or relocated the Lonar? Has the quote-unquote investigation ended? There's just no indication, so the barricade feels a great deal like a falsely constructed thing. Something simple would fix this: just have the NPC who was blocking the gate step aside when you come next time, thank you for your patience and let you know they sorted the Lonar situation out, or some such. Would be a bit more storylike.
Last but definitely not least is the Promolder south of San-cott City. Before you beat the stadium, it stands there and growls but you can't attack it, because...reasons. But magically it attacks you once the s tadium is done? And you still can't catch it? I really, really don't get this.
If the stadium leader gave you some sort of item that made the Promolder angry, or made it move or some such, then okay. But he doesn't. It's just yet another random impediment stuck in your way to stop you from levelling or exploring. And I still don't get why it can't be caught.
I just wish there was a little more rationale on some of this stuff. In some ways your story is really quite good. In other ways, it's got some weak spots.

And on a different note, is it possible that from here on out, when you decide to make an update, you publish some sort of changelog so we know what has been fixed or tweaked? That is general practice for any professional product, and if you want this to be treated respectfully, then this is one among many things you can do to help ensure that happens.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector