I thought he evolved at 47, not 46, but could be wrong. White Lance is a nice move and he gets it pretty early. That's about all I can say for him.

Irroadium cannot be caught the first time you fight him. The only way to catch Irroadium is in the postgame, after you have beaten the stadium master. Same with any other dragon mythicals. The pure fire, pure ice and pure electric mythicals can be caught before this, but not the three dragons.

Regarding the second stadium, I have posted a guide on how to get through. Please, please, please make use of the search function. That's why it's here, folks.

Really odd question here, and tiny, tiny spoilers
When you reach San-cott City for the very first time, if you sit still and listen, you will hear the cry of the last mythical in the game (I know because I've caught it in a previous run), and then you'll hear someone exclaim "Gotcha!". What the hell is up with that? I'm sure it doesn't actually mean anything. Is it some sort of audio artifact from an earlier build of the game?

Just had something funny happen.
Was in the Tangerian Sea, and facing a tamer's level 43 Submenno. It was nearly dead, but so was I. The only thing I had left was a level 16 Snowmonno. In comes Snowmonno, Submenno uses Obscure. Snowmonno uses Tricky Gaze, does very small damage but Submenno is paralyzed. Full paralysis, he doesn't act. Trickky Gaze again, Submenno dies, gives Snowmonno about 17500 exp, brings it to level 28. Lost a lot of train points but I can easily get them back.

BTW, Matt, you're spelling Piledriver right. It's pile-driver, but since it's one word, screenreaders screw it up. At least it's dependable damage, anyway. Basically analogous to pokemon's Seismic Toss.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector