Slight spoilers:

@Jayde: Next time you play through, read through what is said at the top of the tower where Irroadium is awakened. The cutscene you're referring to will make sense then.
So Paladore is another one who's stuck with just Rooky fighting moves huh? Think I'm glad I ended up not going with him. I mean, at least he has a good move of his other type unlike a certain other fighting type I've harped on about in here before, but still depressing.
I ended up giving the Feefeye line a try. Levelling it up was tough at first, but having Dustin as a partner certainly helped him bring in those big exp gains. I just had to save  a lot and try until I got lucky and the opponents attacked him instead of me. Once Feefeye got to level 36 it transformed once, then I used a smoke element to immediately transform it again. It got a lot easier to battle with after that. Garganchaan's speed and defenses could be better, and it's weak to a lot of stuff, but holy hell does this thing ever hit like a truck. It also comes with Power Kick right off the bat, learned Earthquake at level 37, and it turns out the move tutor guy was able to teach it Flame Blizzard which, while his special attack sucks compared to his attack, it still does more than enough damage on any grass or insect types I might need to use it on. Hoping it gets Blaze Rampage eventually, but yeah, for this level, I've yet to see anything who's coverage comes close.
Currently at Orianda City with Garganchan, Junanchel (final form of Sappel), Fiendour, Recobrah, Leonatar and Fauntozaur, all level 41-42.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector