Adrift, is it accessible now?

Hello Guys.
Well I found adrift the other day I haven't thought about in years. I had adrift 4 long ago and that was really cool. But years ago when I tried adrift 5 I couldn't get it to work at all, couldn't figure what anything did. I think I'm going to get the new version of adrift and try it again but has it been fixed? I would really like to create some epic stuff I have plenty of good ideas. Also if it turns out the latest adrift is inaccessible does anyone know if you can still buy licenses for adrift four?
Thanks guys!