I would assume that's fine. I wouldn't attempt to go online with both at the same time, that might trigger an anti piracy mechanism, but I don't imagine he would have a problem with registering Manamon on more than one computer if you own both.

For me personally, I restarted mostly because I did everything there is to do, and wanted to play through the game with some different Manamon. I also wanted to pay more attention to searching for hidden items I missed the first time around, not that I remember where most of them are, but I've certainly found more stuff this time.

In terms of Desoul not working on Irroadium, my guess is that his ability blocks damage over time moves that also restore hp to the inflictor, but not moves that don't. I guess I can see why, since Irroadium has a lot of hp, he doesn't want people taking advantage of that. Although next to how much damage its attacks do, I can't see the healing from Desoul making that much of a difference.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tcl189 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector