spoilers!
yes yes yes! i am the new manamon master! woooooooooooot!
now, couple of things.
first of all. there was no warning about locking me in the masters rooms till i kill him, that's totaly evil/crewel.
second of all, on top of first of all, if i die i think odin said that i have to redo all of it again, that's twice as brutel.
third of all! holy heck man! the masters music and fighting was fun! i mean really fun!
4. when i played the game i always thought of siera as more of an annoyance, i changed my mind. she gave me a laugh when i exited my house.
5. so is that really it? onto post game and stuff?
6. there is a new leader in brightwater, can i challenge him?
7. umm, that rematch in the masters rooms, i mean with odin reminded me of bk1 rematch in yokatanku's dungens.
8. an awesome game! i played it through and i will say this right now! this is the best game i played after bk3 and shadow rine!
9. so wha t happend to cage and other shadow admins? are they dead?
10. again! i love this game and will replay it again after a couple of days, but this time, my objective will be not to win, but to capture anything i see. i mean i will still play through storyline, i will just mess with manamon a bit more.
11. there are 2 data files in the manamon folder, which one is your save?
12. i found a third legendary, i didn't really look for it, i just stumbled across it while i was going to the master.
13. i'm really rich now! 93000 gold! yea! let's go shopping!
14. thanks abunch for your help guys.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector