Re: A demo of a game in development from N A Soft.

Hi Nick.
The beta test team are a group of people who have volunteered to test the game before it's released. They help me find bugs in the game and are able to suggest bits of the game that need improving.
Beta testing makes a much better end product.
At the end of my audio clip I asked people to get in contact with me via my website if they would like to be part of the beta test team.
All I meant by saying applications were closed for the beta team is that i've got all the testers I need and that new requests would be unsuccessful.
The game is still being developed and will be released when it's ready.
Thanks.
Nick.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector