Re: A question about the ps4 and accessibbility

Disclaimer: I don't have a PS4, only the Xbox One and don't really care for all the Japanese games that the PS4 (for reasons including the company's HQ) seems to favour. Even SFV doesn't seem that interesting to me, though once I get myself a graphics card I intend to try it on PC.

@SLJ
I'll have to respectfully disagree - the Xbox site is actually easier to buy games from, I tried using the PS store at one point (the site that is) and it was a mess to figure out what was going on in comparison.

You admit yourself that you haven't had much experience with your Xbox.  I'd suggest playing around with it and trying to see how you find the menus after a while (I find them little to no trouble myself most of the time and narrator's updates etc as they are being worked on will doubtless improve things compared to sony's minimum efforts)