Re: A question about the ps4 and accessibbility

At least regarding Japanese games, I can pretty confidently say that you shouldn't be so quick to make that assumption... most of the those games are not actually developed by Sony, but by other smaller Japanese studios. And while it's true that if someone was simply to look at the consoles from a surface point of view than yes, the xbox1 simply reads more.. but as with most things, it's important to look beyond the surface and understand why. So yes, I continuously point out the different structures of the accessibility design, but not out of a desire to annoy people or smash Microsoft for what they've done. And Sony has always released updates on the ps3 and 4 less frequently than Microsoft, that isn't anything new. They take more time between updates, but when they come out they're usually worth the wait. Again, I'm not trying to make the ps4 sound better than the xbox1... not what I'm about here. I like the xbox1 well enough, just wish t here were more reasons for me to get it in terms of playable games.