help with lotus123 spreadsheet

hello i got lotus 123 for ms-dos from www.uselesssoftware.com i put it in a folder in my talking dosbox and ran 123.exe. this is with the dos asap screen reader loaded. lotus runs but at the bottom of the screen it says undo is disabled not enough memory. And at the top of the dos screen there is an error. it says a1, error. so can anyone help me fix this? I am running dosbox with NVDA in sleep mode in sleep mode asap screen reader is talking through NVDA. I want to play with lotus123 if possible, never got to as a kid back in the 90s who grew up with dos.