Guide is now complete as of Orianda Ruins. I've just reached it. My team is all around level 38-40.

A few observations about the team:
Lamgurk got Crunch. Crunch is awesome. He doesn't get a single earth attack till Mudslide at something like level 46. He also gets Rev Up. This is also kind of nice. But I'd still have loved to have him get Quake or something in the meantime, at least. I mean seriously.
Tarba got Audioblast. I kind of wonder why a Chingle has to take up its gear slot with a piece of equipment when something else gets the move naturally. That strikes me as poor planning, particularly given that the Tarba line is arguably better than the Chingle line to begin with.
Dussoket gets Thunderstorm, which kinda sucks, but then gets Sparking Tail at level 48-49. For a physical electric type, this comes pretty late. Erroir got his before level 30, so it's kind of a shame. Can't complain too hard though, I do have Oblivion Slash on this thing.
Hydrake got Death Cry. Oh my god, this is so, so abusable. He gets Gammadrain in the high 40s, he's been relying on Power Leaf for plant damage and Gammadrain won't really be any better.
Domestress gets a move called Power Pacify (special attack and attack both down 2 stages, 5 use points) at level 40 I think. This strikes me as very, very useful in niche situations, particularly combined with Domesticate. She's really not all that overwhelming otherwise, but these moves are making her pretty good. She gets Charge Tackle at a higher level, which is one of the worst attacking moves in the game IMHO. To put this in perspective, Charge Tackle has 10 power, 90 accuracy and has a chance to jack up attack by a stage. Power-up Punch, in the pokemon series, has 40 power and is -guaranteed to jack up attack by one stage. I know which one I'd rather use.
Elvond hasn't learned anything since it got Daring Comeback, which strikes me as having some niche use considering how much HP it has. I think it gets Inner Healing next, but I don't know exactly when.
I currently have 9 level-up herbs, and without saving I used them on each of my manamon to see what to expect. Tarboo gets a bunch of moves when it transforms, but I'm probably not going to keep any of them. Hibernate, Audioblast, Earthquake, Bubble Burst and AquaZap looks like it might be Tarboo's final moveset.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dr . Bilbo J . Skywalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector