A few things to Aaron Baker.
1. I found some bugs; I think.
Manamon seem to be able to increase passed lv 100, at least with level up erbs.
Is this supposed to happen?
Also, when using the item gravity magnet it doesn't work on manamon that have the broom stick equipped.
This seems rather odd, as the items should cancel each other out seeing as the broom stick makes manamon fly to avoid earth attacks.
2. Does the ending sequence autosave at some point?
If not, it should.
Also, I've noticed that your Manamon aren't healed when you regain control; despite several days having passed.
3. When Manamon transform, is their a way to stop the transformation?
4. I found a plot oversite.
Now I know we as players have to go through crescent pass, but your rival says that a pocket copter can only carry one, but earlier in the story, mell states that she and grandma road in a pocket copter.
Just saying...
5. a few g ramatical errors.
When breeding Manamon, the last line before you get your manamon says to "wait a seconds."
When checking the way manamon are born, the NPC will sometimes say that the stat is reasonable, as far as he's concerned.
I believe concerned is misspelled, as my sapi says the word with a Brooklyn slang.
This also happened when this same word was misspelled in bk3.
I'll coppy said text to my clipboard tonight and see if it's just my sapi voice.
Just thought you should know...
Well that's it for now.
I love the game, even though people are saying it does have some balance issues.
Maybe they could be worked out in the feuture...
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dr . Bilbo J . Skywalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector