Mac Users Rejoice, you should now be able to play Manama natively

Hello everyone.
It is my pleasure to bring to those of you with Macs the ability to play Manama natively on the Mac. I made a wrapper using Wineskin. I have also included a read inside with as much instruction as I can give on installing updates, other voices etc. It may be necessary to get sighted assistance doing those things, but if you just want to download and play it should work. I've tested it on my 2015 Macbook Pro and my wife's 2015 Macbook Air. If anyone has any issues post here or contact me through the methods in the realm and I'll do what I can to help. Happy gaming.
The download link is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbctm1kzre5rv … n.zip?dl=0