Re: Mac Users Rejoice, you should now be able to play Manama natively

OK, I just verified I don't need the Wineskin Winery to play the game. I'm so sorry that you're having this issue my friend. It worked perfectly on both mine and my wife's computers. Do me a favor if you could. Find the app wherever you've installed it, hit V+O+Shift M to bring up the context menu, find show package contents, and from there find the wineskin app. In that app you should find a test run button. Go ahead and press it. When it's done it'll ask you if you want to see the log. It should open in Text Edit. Paste that into a blank document and send it to my email. I'll go to the Wineskin forum and have them take a look at the log. Again, I'm sorry this happened. It worked well on the two Macs I have access to.