Re: Amazon users may wish to be aware at times

Ah, I haven't had that happen to me yet.

Mistakes can happen, my folks worked at an Amazon fulfillment senter one summer, and from what they told me about how it all works, the only way that could happen is if the returned item gets labeled as new, and that shouldn't be possible because new products and returns follow physically different paths.

I wonder if the person who reported this problem unknowingly ordered the product from Amazon's Warehouse Deals department, which is full of returned orders.