Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

Hi Folks.
I'm not wishing to start one of these discussions about this again,  but I'd like to explain what just happened to me recently, just to show that something's going quite wrong in that platform. I'd like to ask the mods not to close this thread at least, untill you guys read what just happened, so please read  and judge the situation, and make your own conclusions.
I host a christian talk show on a radio station for almost  2 years. During these 2 years, ever since the program has been on air, I've always had a free table with the station's URL for everybody to listen, and the title of  the free table is just the name of the show, and the name of the radio station. That's it, nothing explicit.
As I said before, and I'd like to enfasize this, I've been doing this for whole 2 years, every single tuesday, and in  the radio station I belong to, most of us  always have free tables for the audience to listen our shows  including mine. Suddenly, on August 16th, while I was on the second hour of the program, someone joined the table arguing that these kind of things are forbidden, and that I must follow the rules cuzz the moderators forbid these kind of things. So, my listeners who were at the table just told this user that this was just a radio show, that thee title of the free table was just the name of the show and the name of the radio station, and that in 2 years nobody said anything about it.
So I finished the show, and everything was fine. On wensday, just when I woke up, I tried to log in to the playroom to see if some of my friends were there, when bang! you have been banned for the following reason: difusion of religious content, reinsident. This ban ends up in 19733 days.
Guys, I mean seriously do you think this is fair? I stopped doing my christian tables a while back ago, and yees I understand that religion or politics is prohibited in the p layroom, I am awear of that and I'm not gonna discuss this again. Yes, I still sharing my faith with others cuzz its something I as a christian always do, and I don't think to stop it, but I've not been doing that on public free tables as I did a few years ago. The thing is, heck, I've been doing this radio show for 2 years, its 2 years! on the playroom, and I never ever received any warnings or stuff like that. I mean what is the problem with just a radio show? and why wayting for so long to kick me out deffinetly? I do not want to discuss about the rules and stuff like that, but I just want to point that I was banned for no reason at all, simply just because someone sent a report saying that I was spreading religion I got kicked out, without at least allowing me to defend myself.
Guys, something is really going wrong in this place. In the spanish side of the playroom there's many people who hates me, not for being an abdulraman but just because of my way of thinking, and because there's a lot of envy and hatrid and many stuff I cannot even describe. I sincerely just want to expose this, because again we have a proof that most of the mods and admins there are acting quite arbitrarily, and believe it or not especially in the spanish side, this is the law: since I don't like you, I'll send a report via f4, you'll get banned and I'll be very happy cuzz youo are out of my way. That's hoow things work there, believe it or not.
This is just pissing me off, how comes  that you get banned for doing something you do every once in a week, for 2 years.