Re: Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

Moderation!

@Andy, I appreciate the problem, but once again please remember our sitefaq, we specifically discourage people discussing their bans from other games or pleading cases to game devs on the forum because more often than not that situation leads to yet more drama (a fact I think we have all seen too much in the past).

If you have an issue with the actions of the game moderators, then a polite email to the moderation team and/or the developer will do far more than starting a huge inquest on the matter here, and also will not spill over onto this site, indeed other than Quentin himself I do not think on a purely practical level people here could necessarily help with the problem specifically anyway since it's an internal issue to the Quentin C playroom and how their moderators administrate their rules.

Please, as the sitefaq suggests, if you have issues with the moderation of a given game, take it up politely and reasonably in the appropriate way, d on't light a flamecano here.