Re: Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

well, I'm sorry to say this Figmant, but this is my life and this is what you'll hear me talking most of the time, and I'm not disrespecting anybody. Tell me that I'm disrespecting you, when I tell you something like you're doomed stupid man, go to hell. Quite a westboro baptist church language, isn't it?  well, that's not my wy of doing things, again. If a person feels  passion for technology and keeps talking about it, even though I'm not the techy tipe of guy, am I being disrespected? of course not. The man speaks what's in his/her heart.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector