Re: Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

Well.
From my own standpoint and while I don't practice religion at all it seems to me at least watching the media, that all these things seem to do is put up a reason for another war or so.
Not that we are not saints.
The west has been corrupted by oil and the need for it.
Its destroying our planet and it will eventually destroy us to probably.
I do think you should respect others.
From my watching from outside the nest as it were, and listening to the tv and news about the western bunglings, the islamic state and other things given that we had 2 wars of major importance, and maybe a couple of medium wars, as well as an almost nuke war and a few other things and given the fact we have allready had one echonomic melt down and our current terrorist and other drama, pluss the bungled invasion of irac making the east more unstable pluss people like trump, the issues and russia and the other goings on I can only draw one conclusion.
We are overd ue for a final war.
And judging from the last century, we are in for a blow.
Now It may never come, it may continue on like this for a bit more, it may even cool off but I have felt uneasy since the 911 attacks and its only gotten worse.
If there is truely a god then we do need him, something is coming and I am not sure what but it is coming.
I am not saying we are all doomed but watching and listening, its only a matter of time before something snapps and with the uk leaving the union well.
With the way china and russia are, corria is, the eu, the muslams, and the middle east, the us, and some other bits of the west there is not much left of the world under some current small battle or other.
I do enjoy this, its good to know we can talk at least.
I have been feeling though that the world is yet again on the edge of something big and has been for a long time.
Part of me wishes it goes away or continues like it is for a while.
Part of me wishes it will blow and be done with itself.
Its true new zealand  will have a dip in trade and tech and a lot of other things, but I think we are closest to the bottom edge of the world and with little interest directly on us that we may just may survive.
True it will be hard but maybe.
At any case, the bomb started ages ago, the timer is ticking and its only a question of time before it blows.
Put it this way, we have been building to something.
How long before something happens we can't build for ever.
When it does, we I guess will know our true god or to the outsiders among us how far we will really want to go to make it better.
If history has showed it is that betwene the last blow we had a little time to try to improve again, maybe the next time we get it right.
Because if we don't, we won't.
I doubt we will get it fully but maybe who knows.
One thing I do know for a fact, is that the world is on unstable gr ound, and its getting more shakey each day, and I don't need god to tell me what I know.
Not many have any wish to know this neither do I.
But I have had no choice at least for the last 2 years I have known we are getting close to something but am unsure what it is.
Back to the playroom, I understand why you would have guidelines.
In fact in this day and age you could say something because of a mistake in speech and start a war.
I have family that while I will talk with them, will not go much further than helping them or talking.
Each of us respects our beliefs and standpoints at least most do.
Some don't, but its ok.
I do have issues with others trying to restrict others because we always want to do things we are not allowed to do.
On the other side maybe the media and news is all a drama and we are not that bad or worse, there is always doubt.
This could just be a harmless conversation betwene fellow gamers spread all ove r different faiths, and countries.
Or...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector