Re: Monthly chat August 2016

Hey dark and all,
[[wow]] this got a fare few posts.
At Dark and all,
Well, when it comes to my making stuff, I haven't done that in a while but for this little dip bowl type thing that I created with this moddel majic stuff. I put screws, nuts and bolts in it, and even though it was created with moddel majic, it's surprisingly handy smile
But you would definitely love my m and m dispenser. I stil have yet to get it from mother. I know that when I do get it, my place will be forever known as, The M And M apartment. Lol.
As for your musical opera things and stuff, that is awesome. I'd definitely love to here your works, projects etcetera if possible. But actually, in regards to music, my statement above about not creating things may be a little untru. If this counts, I sit at this bleeeeping dj bench for many hours a day creating dj mixes. Haha
If interested, I can see if I'm able to post some for everyone's listening pleasure. I may just make a topic dedicated to my dj mixes, as well as to open up the oppertunity for other possible dj's who may be on this foram, who may wish to share there works.
As for living alone, I'm a bachelor, so I have this huge place to myself. I can eat anything I wish and I can do, anything that I wish.
As Jerry Seinfeld says. You know, I gotta say, I'm enjoying adulthood. And for many reasons. I'll give you reason 1. As an adult, if I want a cookie, I'll have a cookie. I'll have 3 cookies or 4 cookies. Or 11 cookies, or however many, I want.
The full clip of this is below, I hope you enjoy it haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZWRPhdVFlY
Please note that the clip is in engl ish.
Well, I'll end this for now, I hope that everyone is having an amazingly fantastic day or night. I also hope that, for those who either 1, haven't saw some Jerry Seinfeld in a long while, or 2, have never saw it before, will enjoy the clip.
Best Regards,
Rob

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector