Re: Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

@aprone: Well, it is not my intention to  sound like a paronoid  maniac, I sincerely apologise with you and with others whom I have hurt or something, I'm not here against anyone. I just act like that because, as I said before, it does not happens here but  in other places weer I receive messages,  nd I just like to let clear everyone that I am not moving froom my way of thinking, and that's it. Other than that, and hoping this is cleara for everyone, I'll not mention it any more

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector