Re: Playing games like Palace Punch-up and Top Speed over the internet

Hi.

Well, I guess I can use it but I don't like the fact that everyone has to have it installed to do anything. What exactly does this do, create a virtual network using your internet connection?
I used it before and found it difficult to manage or remove created networks. Is this why they want you to pay for it?
Well, I guess I can give it another shot, though I wish I knew how to manage networks once set up.
I still have no idea why the stuff I'm trying with the router doesn't work, maybe it's the isp? I don't know. I just want this stuff to work.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bryant
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: casta947
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: scotf2012