Business Simulations Wanted, No Install Needed

Hi. I've been looking for opportunities to challenge myself, and business management has always been interesting, especially since I need to work on my money management skills. As some earlier readers might know, I can't install anything. I'm messaging the developer of park boss to see if he can make me a portable version. That game's been my favorite, even though I keep going bankrupt. In short, while I wait for a response, can anyone suggest any browser-based business sims? I definitely need the game to work with NVDA. Thanks in advance, and if anyone out there's battling with meaninglessness, try to find yourself a challenge to keep your mind active. It keeps my mind out of the void.