Re: Business Simulations Wanted, No Install Needed

I would actually prefer something with more detail, I'm detail oriented as well. NVDA has a find feature too, but I find that I have to restart the program to set a new search term. Do you know of a similar game that's browser-based, but with more detail? I like imagining what my subjects are doing. You're right, it's dry.