Got new IPhone. Fixing to set up.

I have owned IOS devices for a while now. I picked up a IPhone 6s today. I am going to restore the Backup of my IPod touch to my IPhone. I am thinking that this should go off without a problem seeing that both has the same amount of storeage. I have the IPod touch fifth gen. Anyway, what was the number to change the bars to the DB display I have heard about in other podcast? Will there be any problems when it comes to the restore proccess I am going to follow? I am sure I will come up with other questions later, but this should be enough for now.