Re: Got new IPhone. Fixing to set up.

Hmmm. I will have to learn the braille keyboard on it at some point then. Anyway, my top priority is best managing my data. 3 gigs is the best I can afford at this time. System services under cellular has caught my eye. I am on Wi-Fi a lot, so I am hoping that I will not go over my data cap. As you can see, I don’t like seeing data just flying out the window when I am out of Wi-Fi range and not doing anything with the data. Guess I could turn off the data when ever I am not using it, but that gets rid of visual voice mail until I turn data back on.