Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

@John the spoonbill games are all available for direct download from Ian Humphries own site. I know because I had to update all of the BG games in the database to provide download links, though I don't know what Ian Humphries position is on the games being hosted elsewhere.

Great if you could add the Bsc games.

I'll also look through the pages if I come to them and see what I have, for example I do have copies of Savage gamut, self destruct, and different versions of both montizumas revenge and mysteries of the ancients to the ones you have, indeed I believe the version of mysteries of the ancients I have was the six level beta Tom made before he had the cease and decist order in 2009 and changed the project to mysteries of the ancients.

While we're talking status, one developer I'm not certain of is code factory. I note you have an install version of Time adventures on your "various games" listing, but I'd not heard their game s were abandonware, since they certainly were commercial at one time, or is that the demo version of time adventures?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind Pilot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector