Re: the space game

Well I can understand wav files of Blazy speech for people who enjoyed the thing on note takers and want some nostalgia, but any chance of updating the wavs with better human speech recordings for those who are playing the game on Windows for the first time?

I'd much rather myself listen to a human than the voice of an old 90's synth, albeit I do understand that some people will want a direct port.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: scotf2012
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW