Re: the space game

Well I'm not sure on the hack thing, since having never used a blazy note taker and only vaguely knowing about their capabilities, a game all about hacking and battling them would be a little strange to me, though I can understand the nostalgia value for people who played the game in the day.

If people actually want a more modern hack game, WITH MODERN PCS, FILE SERVERS, HARDWARE, BBS AND SUCH, THERE IS tHE HACKER PROJECT FOUND HERE

This is an online mmorpg game by Et virtual worlds, the same people who created space odyssey and sea odyssey.  From the look I had at the documentation it looked highly complex, but interesting, with different hacker missions, ability to hack different servers,  use viruses and spyware and other things. I'm also %90 sure that it's utterly accessible, based on their  other games and the fact that it doesn't involve graphical maps, indeed their games tabu lation and layout seems to be very accessible right off the bat. It's onn my very very veeeeery! long list of things to check out, but if people are looking for a modern hacker game people might want to give it a try.

Hth.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: scotf2012
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: KG4RDF
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst