Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

I really don't want to replay all those levels yet again. Wish i could submit my logs of the last few days and have myself put back the way I was before the crash. This database crashing and lost of data is sort of old. Now, as for transpertation, try using the teleporters at first. They can be a bit usefull at the beginning. If you wish instead to catch a transport, then the place to look for is different for different locations. space stations and factories, you are looking for access tubes. on planets, there is usually a landing pad or something. Did you try the LP command? Yes, it is a major challenge for new players. Also, yes, it may be time to work on those bugs a bit. As for the driver's license, you will have to go to the research center or station or what ever that is call. The teleporter can get you there. one of the rooms there should help you get what you need. As for the creation process, I agreed. It would be nice if I can walk back and forth through the r ooms until I get my description and stuff right. There other muds out there that seem to be a bit mor forgiving when it comes to the resetting too. The fat thing hasn't really bugged me. True, it is not all that funny after the first time or two, but it is not the one thing that would drive me away. It can see how it may turn some away.As for clothing, it I am not to sure where to tell you to go for some if I do know your race. Anyway, the only place I bought any was on earth. As for the players not having much time for you, sorry about that. Give david brooks in the game a shout out if you wish and I will see what I can do. True, some are more social than others. I would have thought that the newbie channel was to ask those questions that you did not know how to ask even though there is an IC way of asking.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luke 2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luke 2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luke 2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : almeida_br via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector