Re: Adventure At C:

Okay, I don't know if this is a problem or not, but it's the second time I've had this happen and I'm starting to think certain achievements went buggy and can't be gotten and it won't be fixed.

I'm trying to get the lost-2k-health-due-to-items accomplishment. I've been running the first bit of Windows, right up to the first pit sometimes, because there is a trap item on that stretch of the level. I swear I have done this enough times to get the accomplishment by now, especially since I skipped the enemies to get to the item a number of times. I'm worried I've lost my chance to get the accomplishment and the bits it would bring because I exited the level during my quick runs in which I escaped the three viruses and the dll coming at me after getting the item. For a while, I was getting 46 health added to my tally each time, but then I increased my max health to 340 so I was getting 51 health for each activation of the trap. I s it possible I missed out on the achievement due to me backing out of the level too quickly for it to be acknowledged? That would seriously suck...