Re: Adventure At C:

Good for you! That's truly an amazing achievement! big_smile

Your questions, the ones I know the answers to, anyways:
1. I haven't gotten to Rusty yet, but from what I read upthread, yes, his health and attack scales with yours. At least you can wipe out lesser foes with more attack. big_smile
2. Attack and defense can only be raised until they add up to 750, but health can max out at 10000. You'd need a hell of a lot of bits to get it that high, though.
3. No idea. Quite a few that I know of, but I don't know the total.
4. I have yet to beat My Music in the required time, and that's the one I'm most likely to complete provided my arms don't start giving me problems (I have to give myself a break because sore shoulders). My Videos is a tough one, I agree. Maybe with high enough attack you could race through it.
5. Rays ignore defense, and I'm not sure if they do more damage based on your health, but your best bet is to raise your health as high as you can. At least, that's what I was told.
7. I believe you have to have stats equal to 500 to unlock the sound test thing.

Also, if anyone can tell me what I did wrong to not get the "Foolish Character! Received a total of 2000 damage from items" and the "killed 100 enemies in the same level!" accomplishments, I'd love to know! I was running that trap item in Windows for over an hour and didn't get the accomplishment, and I've already come so far on this character that I really don't want to over-write the save now. I also thought I'd get the 100 kills if I ran the viruses in Downloads and then let one get past me a few times, but it didn't work, and neither did running 100 birds. I got the "Extinct Species" accomplishment, but not the "100 kills" one. sad

edit: Btw, I made it across that sector after a few more tries. I made it to the Inner Fortress, in fact. And now I really hate that level. All the obstacles are so close together!. I manage to keep ahead of the fire but inevitably I land on a spike that hurts me worse than any spike I've encountered before, a delete ray that strafes me because I flew too low or an electrical barrier that fries me on contact. I lost over 100 lives on that level alone yesterday and gave up. I'm trying to get as far into the Windows folder as possible without dying or at least without dying over a hundred times. I need all my lives for Rusty. I always quit the level and start over when I feel my life reserves are too low and never go in there with less than 255 lives to start with. I've run that extra life item at the beginning of My Videos so so many times ...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector