Okay, I've got my Aperishian all ready to trade. It's got perfect defense, well-developed or better in everything except attack, which is "not so good". If Aaron ever makes Night Stick special, this won't matter. Really, I just want to see how massively he jumps when I transform him, and want to see how effective he is.
So at this point I'd like to find someone to host a trade if possible. Don't worry, this should be the last trade I ever want. If I really want a Grizzlord I will probably just get the in-game one and extrapolate, and I know Lamgurk sucks. Everything else, I can figure out on my own.

A few more findings:
Dragomier just finds too little to do in the master stadium. I can kill Skirial on the second team, can hit the fire types with Wing Slash and reliably two or three-shot them (Garganchan dies faster)...but he's weak to so much else that he really struggles to be useful. He's hard to level up, takes foreve r to get his best move, relies before then on some really bad dragon attacks, and has terrible defense. I think Dramagon is just all-around the better dragon. I'd like to say that Dragomier has blisteringly high attack, but Garganchan's is considerably higher, and Garganchan has better defense with fairly comparable HP. His speed's in the dumps, but he gets better coverage. I'm sorry I ranked on this guy early on; stick with him, and he's a powerhouse.
Pandourbit is just all-around good, so long as you're okay with taking hits. Spirit Force, Earthquake, Stone Throw, Roar and Soul Split is my preferred set on him. At level 65 mine's got over 200HP and over 125 in both defenses, plus nearly 195 attack.
Aperishian line gets Dark Gift, which is one of those sneaky-surprising moves if you want it to set up. It also gets Unending Curse, but I feel like that move's wasted on Mortrex. I'll have to see his defenses once he transforms and gains twenty-odd levels before I'm sure, but I think I'd rather be using Subliminal Radio Wave, PsychoTrick and even Night Stick/Fear Feed/Dark Gift for better options.

Gonna actually look more closely at Leonatar soon, see what I can find out. I still think he's probably the best straight-up earth type (fast, good coverage, reliable), but I'm willing to change my mind if his defenses are just too pitiful and if his attack is simply not as good as I remember.

So yeah. If you can host a trade, please let me know. All in the name of research.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector