The lnk is in my signature. It's a dropbox link.

So, two things:
I edited the guide to include a Manamon Breeder section. And yup, I had definitely missed that, soshame on me.
I also went back real quick to check the belltower. Now, unless you have to come here during a specific window, or with a specific manamon, or before a certain point in the game, I can safely assure you that no, there is nothing to be gained by coming back here. Everyone says the same stuff, including the guy on the top floor. If any of you know he changes when some specific condition is met, I'd like to hear it, but given this game's general lack of complexity regarding its quests, I doubt it.
Heck, maybe if you have a Bellaard between level 35 and 37 with Dissonant Chime and a Mega Mic equipped and an attack stat of greater than 99 with a defense of lower than 62, he will rematch you. Stranger things have happened.

And no, that snark is not aimed at any user or use rs. It's just me being sarcastic about the sometimes exceedingly random requirements for quests or deeds in games in general. Generally, this game is free of those, though I've always found the convenient geology and route-blocking/route-unblocking quite amusing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector