something i noticed. the technique cloak, is good for either dramagon or dracomier.  since they're weak to dragon moves,  so  the  dragon moves off of mythics and stadium master's dragon,  shouldn't do as much.

current team,
dramagon 59 with drench, wind force, draco breaker, rehydrate, and dragon fang
equiped with technique cloak
elvand 59 with inner healing, daring comback, magic wave, tri beam, and smoke and mirrors
equiped with blessed neclace  so all elvand needs to worry about in the weakness department is undead.
tunshano 59 with white lance, battle cry, power punch, inner healing and still holding takedown for now.
equiped with holy robe so all that needs to worry about is undead moves.
grandland 61 with toxic and scurge tails, metior rush,  tunnel and blaze rampage
holding grandland clay
mortrex, 62 with psycho trick, unending curse, night stick, diabolical fire, an d radio wave
equiped with a ghostly hat.
dracomater, 62 with blaze rampage, elemental breath, stun volt, dragon burst and wing slash
equiped with an elemental crown

pitty for me both dragons aren't doing too bad, though dramagon's not doing as good in the master stadium.

contemplating dropping it for someone else, but not sure who.  and if I did, I'd probably need to run with the slots for a life tonic for who ever I decide to go with.

only ones who give me trouble really are the flying types, and not all of them, just marsheagle.  since the other 3 are weak to shadow, and ghost and fire.

I made it all the way to mathew  with out using any revives because I wanted to see how far I could get,  needless to say enchandathol creamed my fire dragon.  but I was only running through it for cash.

so, 10 medicle miricles, 10 revives, 10 strong herbs.

I may sell 5 medicle mericles  since status isn 't as common in the master stadium and go for mighty herbs.  or just go for more strong herbs and revives.