Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

Hello folks! Yeah, even living in Brazil, I managed to buy myself a PS4 from the US in order to be able to use the TTS thing. I agree it still lacking many things, but things as they are are enough for me to have some fun.
The last topic some people opened about the accessibility on the PS forums had some minor results I guess, so maybe we can get back there and write some more encouraging words and suggestions. I know it is not about benevolence, but we've had some nice changes so far regarding console accessibility, be it due to law enforcement or not. Maybe they can go on with this, since the bases were already built.. It can be worth the time.
Best regards, Haramir.