Re: something I've been noticing: a problem

I am sorry for the lack of specificity. Let me elaborate a bit more. My issue has appeared in 3 specific titles: Rail Racer demo, The Horse Racing Game, and Star Trek Final Conflict. They have worked on Windows 7 before, as I used to own a Windows 7 machine. When I open these games, a message appears that the game's executable has stopped working and a solution is being checked for by Windows. I have installed Direct X, still with no luck. Is any more information needed to help me with this issue? If so, let me know. Again, my apologies for the lack of specifics.