Re: Super Egg Hunt Trophies

It's been a while since anyone has commented, and I decided to get back to playing. Thanks Jaybird for posting the list of how to get each trophie. I've unlocked several so far.
The uncertainty trophy is unlocked by getting a score of somewhere near 269, I think. I remember getting 238 back in 2012, and I was able to unlock it. I think three trophies are required to unlock certain game modes.