Re: Super Egg Hunt Trophies

currently I'm told there is a bug keeping someone from earning all 92. actually 93 trophies. that needs to be fixed. When I get free time. who knows when that will be, there will be a 2.0 update hopefully bringing the trophy count to 120. I'm going to try to adjust some of the trophies a bit along with adding a couple more modes. It is correct that when you beat all the beta tester trophies, you are supposed to get a trophy. I'm unsure as to why this isn't firing.