Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

At risk of making everyone on the site hate me, I am a Trump supporter.
I have many reasons for this, but I'll say it simply.
I want a safe country, a strong military, a stable economy, and a Supreme Court that upholds the Constitution of the United States. After listening to Trump's speeches in their entirety, reading his books, and ignoring the media in their attempts to make him sound bad,I believe he will uphold these values. I don't believe he is a hatemonger of any kind. He wouldn't be as successful as he is, if he truly was any of those things. The media is exceptional at taking sound bytes from speeches, pulling them out of context, and implying that they mean something different than their original intent. I believe Trump wants prosperity for all Americans, not one group or the other.
The most important reason for my Trump vote though, is the candidates' stances on Isis. I just don't believe Hillary is willing or able to addres s this problem in a way that reflects how bad it is.
I am not a racist, or a homophobe, or any of the other hateful things that Trump supporters have been called of late.
I just vote in a way that is best for our country. I vote for all Americans, not any group in particular.
I read a lot of history, and vote in all the primaries.
I've had opportunities to watch Hillary Clinton in various capacities for 24 years.
And after all of that, and what has to be one of the ugliest sloggiest elections in U.S. history, I will vote for Trump in November.
That's my reasoning.
But since I come here to play games, bring on the bots. Heheheheheh.