Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

You know, post 29 really does take guts, so I'll thumbs up it,l even if I can't quite agree.  The rallies speak for themselves; the violence Trump does not moderate and lets run unchecked both disgust and terrify me.  The flipflopping on illegal immigrants suggests to me that he is unstable; the declaration that Mexico should and will pay for a wall is ridiculous.
it is my belief that Trump has been successful throughout his campaign because he is appealing to Americans who feel similarly to those back in 2008 when Obama said, "it's our time!"  As far as financial success goes, you can chalk it up to hard work or you can rally around those who believes he has ties to the mob and to mob bosses.  I go by what I do know, which is that his father already owned a real-estate company, so that by the time Trump was out of college he was already worth some $200000. He had a wife who accused him of rape and then mysteriously retracted the c laim, conveniently around the time the divorce was being finalized.  to me, he's an egotist and a self-serving individual.  he names buildings after his family's name like it means something special, throws out his medical records publicly while refusing to disclose his seemingly more interesting tax records, and whines on a regular basis about how the media portrays him, which anyone can do.